About Me

My photo
Saved by the grace of our loving Father, in love with my future Mr. Rivers, homebody, old fashion, crafty and baking kind of gal.

Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Date Outift

Hello lovelies,

The day before yesterday Jake and I had our annual Christmas date, which started when we first started to date in 2010. This is our last Christmas as an engaged couple before marriage so I wanted to document it for you all to see! Here are a few pictures of the night we spent together! First we started off with exchanging gifts over at my house then a home cooked fancy dinner by Jake, a great message at church, then a movie night with our closest friends! The evening was beyond perfect and I hope that you have a wonderful Christmas date with your loves.

My outfit:

 
I bought this dress at Forever 21! I loved the color of the dress and it is perfect for Christmas time if you want to change it up from the same old green and red! I got the tights and the shoes over at Target on clearance! The shoes are black wedges, which are beyond wonderful.

 



 
The perfect steak dinner with garlic mashed potatoes and crispy green beans, covered in a savory sauce of butter, red wine, and the juices of the steak. Oh my, if I could eat this all day, I would.

 
The makeup that I used on my eyes were MICA Beauty cosmetics shimmer powder (17 Bronze), gel eyeliner, Cover Girl mascara. On my lips I used my EOS lip balm covered with Cover Girl lip stick (425 Vintape Wine).
 

Happy Holidays, my darlin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment