Well ... my New Years went much better since I had the flu all through Christmas, which really bummed me out. However, I was thankful that my mother and my fiancé stayed with me through the week taking care of me and watching a ton of Christmas movies with me. Even with getting sick,
it was needed because I had worked myself down to the core during the school semester and the rest that I did gain was needed. By New Years, I felt so much better and was able to fully enjoy celebrating 2014 coming in with Jake and Glen!
Here is a picture of us three right after we toasted in 2014...with a small glass of chocolate milk :)
Now if you follow my Instagram, @chelesara, I have posted a few things about my goals for this year and a constant remind I getting right now.
2014 is year that will bring me the greatest change in my whole life that I will live on this world. The year that I gain a new name by marrying a man I love very much, become know as a "wife", a learn how to truly become an adult. The feeling of anxiousness is something I can't shake, but I am thankful for the constant reminder from the Lord to be patient in His timing and to constantly rely on His strength. Remember in every single thing, He and His timing is perfect.
Happy *late* New Year, lovelies!
No comments:
Post a Comment