About Me

My photo
Saved by the grace of our loving Father, in love with my future Mr. Rivers, homebody, old fashion, crafty and baking kind of gal.

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Sweet baby Alaina.

My brother and my Sister-in-Law, Matt and Christina, were expecting their first baby to come on January 18th 2014, yet due to complications earlier it was pushed up to January 11th 2014....and I am so glad it did! This woman is now an auntie! Alaina Paige Rossini Robinson. Alaina is just only a little baby girl, not even a week old, and I already love her to smittens! She was born at 8:10PM, 7 pounds, 6.9 ounces with brown hair and blue eyes. I just cannot wait to see how I can impact her life as she grows up into a beautiful woman.  I pray the Lord let me be a large part in her life, words can't describe the excitement I feel to be an aunt. However, should I be an aunt already at 21? Yikes! :)
 
 
(the sky around 8 PM waiting for the call to come see the new Rossini Robinson!)
 
(the teaser picture by brother sent us when she was all cleaned up)
 
(my brother holding his first child!)
 
(miss Alaina with auntie :)) 
 
 
(miss Alaina with grandpa, I promise to show a picture with grandma soon!)
 
So sorry for the horrible qualities in the last few pictures, most of them were taken via iPhone. I will get some pictures of her soon that were taken with the Nikon, but enjoy these cute pictures for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment