About Me

My photo
Saved by the grace of our loving Father, in love with my future Mr. Rivers, homebody, old fashion, crafty and baking kind of gal.

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

It has been a while...

Hello my darlings!


It has been two months since I have posted anything and on that I blame school!  Planning a wedding and trying to complete a full semester of school along with graduating with decent grades is beyond tough, but so worth it.  We are finally in the final two weeks of classes with final exams quickly following that.  I hope that you have been well these past two months especially with this crazy weather!

I wanted  to post a quick blog post today and tell you all I would to start writing for you all pretty quickly after the wedding, my question is what would YOU like to hear! I want to write something, responses, or helpful tips that you all would love to read.  My point is of this is that you can connect to me, and I can connect to some of you! 

So excited to hear your topic/questions/ideas you have for me! Stay sweet, my darlings.

-Sara


No comments:

Post a Comment